A picture is worth a thousand words.
Photographer Ken Griffiths for The Sunday Times (1973) (via)
do you guys ever do that thing where you adjust the tabs because they don’t look like they’re in the right order
I always play this game with my dog where I see how many treats I can balance on him before he rolls over and eats them all
our record is 18
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO APPEAR ON MY DASHBOARD
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds."
- 7 Home Remedies to Feel Better About Your Body (via goddess-river)